Monday 6 June 2011

Yesterday I started up a twitter account. I thought it may be a good way to get some exposure and then someone would most definitely write to me saying "we want to give you a cookbook deal. Now, go forth and bake buns..." and whilst it hasn't happened yet, Im sure it is an impending message which I shall receive any day now. Already I have reached the giddy heights of 8, yes thats right, count them, 8!! followers. It has however, in this short amount of time produced me a task. Myself and one of my followers, the very lovely @KissedBySweets have decided to come up with "The Great Lemonade Cupcake Challenge". Yes it is as simple as it sounds and if your reading this I'm encouraging you to join in! Basically, we have to make a cupcake with a Lemonade batter. I have heard mixed reviews on the whole lemonade cake, either that they are moist and delicious or can be used in substitute as house bricks or hocky pucks. The man is on route to the shop now to purchase my ingredients so I will let you know how it goes! Cross your fingers (and eyes please) for me! 

xoxox

1 comment:

  1. Aww I love it!! I joined twitter for the same reason!! Haha I would LOVE to write a cookbook!! I'm so glad that your cupcakes turned out amazing!! They looked amazing!! I hope you get a book deal very soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete