Monday 27 June 2011

Oh how exciting!!

Kitschen has received an award- how exciting! I think the last award I received was "best effort" in a school art competition when I was about 7... "Best effort" isn't even a real award I don't think. It's a kind of subtle way of saying we can see that you tried really, really hard with this but a horse with a paint brush in its teeth would have done better... This is however I feel a genuine real grown up award for being a "Versatile Blogger" I think this means that Im quite good at whittering on about Dolly and cakes and nail varnish and cute tattoos all at a time. Excellent. So I would like to thank the Academy for this award (as I am sure it is them who bestow it upon me yes??) and say "Thankyou very much" I do indeed put....some effort into writing this blog! 


I am now supposed to write 7 things about myself and then pasx on the award to blogs that I love. So here goes.  

  • I live in a house over run by wild untamed beasts, namely Mylo, Gertrude and Wednesday the cats, Noah, the mans Labrador and Dolly, my tiny terrorist pug. We also have two tortoises Howard and Edith, they don't do much running though...
  • Im starting to study patisserie to help with my dream of becoming a cookbook author 
  • I collect Vivienne Westwood
  • My favourite film is "Stranger then Fiction" 
  • I am terrified of Rabbits 
  • I am a vintage kid, a nana before my time. I love The Andrews Sisters and Glenn Miller. Anything from the 40's, 50's 60's and 70's i seem to find amazing.... It all went a bit wrong in the 80's for me.... too much neon... 
  • I refuse to eat cooked apples
Im not really sure what this list says about me but Im sure it is highly visionary and revealing. 
To pass on this award I am forwarding it to blogs that I really love, in no particular order....


 Go and check them out there all amazing in their own right. Hope you love them as much as I do! 

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment