Monday 27 June 2011

Still looking for the perfect tattoo... I don't want to rush it and I want to get it perfect. To set the record straight, "the" perfect tattoo is actually a few tattoos... I have a flower going down the back of my neck that  I hate. I got it when I was young and silly, well sillier and I really want to get rid of it. Its only maybe two inches long so it's not going to be too hard to cover. I'm still pretty obsessed with a half sleeve idea and I would also like something cute on the back of my calves. Im still in love with the Russian Doll idea and I've found a few more I like.


^^^completely obsessed with this one ^^^^



^^loooove the style of this one^^

I think this is going to be the theme that ends up on my arm. I also had a look at some cute Alice in Wonderland designs. With me being a bit of a foodie I'm kind of in love with the whole "eat me, drink me" thing....





Thoughts please ladies and jellyspoons....?!?! 

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment