Monday 20 June 2011

I am a complete sadist. I went back to the bloody guinness cupcakes...twice! Completely wish I hadn't bothered. I think it's a bit like when your looking for your favourite belt and you just can't find it and the more and more you look for it; the more you just cannot find it. I cannot find this cupcake recipe. It's hidden in an old handbag somewhere at the back of a cupboard. I think I just need to stop trying to make them better because quite frankly my friends; It ain't 'appenin! If I'm being quite honest I think the very first batch were the best but you always think that you can get better- I can't. I really need to step away and come back to them tomorrow. I think I'm going to give them one more shot and if it doesn't work I'm giving up. My mobile isn't working for some reason so hopefully tomorrow I can get it sorted to take some pictures. On a very much needed plus note, the Lavender cupcake came out amazing- First attempt! I had a good feeling about the recipe to start with and thank god, on a day when I definitely needed a boost they were great! 

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment