Thursday 6 January 2011

Recipe to come...

Just had a little look through my posts and it seems that I haven't posted a recipe in an age! This is how good I am to you, I haven't just gone through my recipe cards and found an oldie but goodie, what I have done is created a brand new recipe for you'se guys! I know, stop! No you stop!! It occurred to me that my main postings are obviously cakes, cats and hairdye. Clearly Im not going to make cat pie, I do have an excellent cat jelly mould though that's about as far as I'm stretching cat wise... But I thought about trying to combine hairdye and baking and what I have come up with as so far, is the "Blonde Ambition Pie". Basically I intend to do a series of blonde, ginger, brown and black cakes... I don't want to be predictable and give you a ginger carrot cake so it's going to take me a little while to get the old noodle round it, so firstly I shall present to you "Blonde Ambition". It's just chilling in the fridge at the moment, I think its going to need an overnight set, so no pics as yet but I will get them to you tomorrow I promise. Hopefully also as the recipe is blissfully simple I may also be able to add this to the party saviours series

xoxox

2 comments:

  1. mmmm, cat pie...
    What a lovely ramble about me yesterday, it really made my day. I made my man come read it, then I sent my mum a link, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha aww bless ya! Glad I could make someones day! yay!!! Stick it on the fridge moment! :) I was just so excited that i'd got my first comments and they were from someone who likes complete crap like me haha! xoxo

    ReplyDelete