Thursday 6 January 2011

defective cat, photo challenge

So today I got a comment on my blog from a lady in Canada!! Canada can you imagine! Terribly exciting!! Anyway it would seem that "Miss R" is much like myself, obsessed with, well complete and utter rubbish really! I always find this is the best kind of thing to be obsessed with if Im honest and I was thrilled that it means that my blog is marginally relevant to not just myself and the cats. By the way, Winnie has taken to sleeping in the sink (I think she's slightly defective!)



Anyway, anyway, anyway... So Miss R had a brilliant suggestion on her own blog (http://kawaiikitschlifestyle.blogspot.com/that was basically 30 days of photographs and seen as I find myself taking pictures of the most random things I thought it would be nice to document my photos for a month. So I take up the challenge and document it to you, my fellow bloggetts - not to be confused with baguettes!!! So the list is as follows...

Day 1  A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.
Day 2  A photo of something you ate today.
Day 3  Your idea of the perfect first date.
Day 4  Your favorite photograph of your best friend.
Day 5  A photo of yourself two years ago.
Day 6  A photo of an animal you’d love to keep as a pet.
Day 7  Your dream wedding.
Day 8  A song to match your mood.
Day 9  A photo of the item you last purchased.
Day 10  A photo of our favorite place to eat.
Day 11  What’s in your makeup bag?
Day 12 – A photograph of the town you live in.
Day 13 – Your favorite musician and why?
Day 14 – A TV show you’re currently addicted to.
Day 15 – Something you don’t leave the house without.
Day 16 – Your celebrity crush.
Day 17 – A photo of you and your family.
Day 18 – Something you crave a lot.
Day 19 – Another picture of yourself.
Day 20 – The meaning behind your blog name.
Day 21 – A photo of something that makes you happy.
Day 22 – A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.
Day 23 – 15 facts about you.
Day 24 – A photo of something that means a lot to you.
Day 25 – What’s in your purse?
Day 26 – A photo of somewhere you’ve been to.
Day 27 – A picture of you last year and now and how have you changed since then?
Day 28 – Your favorite movie.
Day 29 – Something you could never get tired of doing.
Day 30 – A photograph of youself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days

So I would like to invite you as did Miss R, to take up the 30 day challenge! I think its going to be a treat to look back on in a months time and possibly slightly revealing too. Today is-

Day 1  A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was- 



Well today was completely pants truth be told!! The dog shredded a full bin bag all over my kitchen, ate most of the contents then rolled in the rest- horrific! Secondly my laptop is going a bit squiffy and not working properly and thirdly, I dropped my mobile phone and the screen shattered. I think you will agree with me, horrific in every which way. I also getting properly back into my gym routine but was running like I had callipers attached to my legs and was wheezing like an old train on a steep incline... not my best look it must be said. I found this photo, and though I think I look slightly manic, it has confirmed to me that I do desperately want to get rid of this red hair and be orange again. So that's why I chose this as my first picture and hopefully by the time I post my 30th day picture, my noggin shall be gloriously orange once more! 


                                                                    xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment