Monday 10 January 2011

double bubble!

Gahhh! Due to a ridiculous day of no internet connection yesterday (I genuinely felt like I had lost a limb) I couldn't post day 5 of my photo challenge! So today we have day 5 and 6 together in a kind of double bubble jam packed-ish.. day. So day five's challenge was:

Day 5  A photo of yourself two years ago.



This was me and the man friend at a Rugby weekend in Edinburgh supporting the mighty Hull KR "Come on you reds" Oooh that was a bit of the Delia Smiths coming out in me there... Shockingly, like I said in my last post, you cant get a nice picture of me and the man and once again we are looking like tits! To my defence I was a whole 5 stone heavier two years ago so, that explains the podgy face, there is however no defence for the shocking pose or the man friends hair.

Today's photo challenge,

Day 6  A photo of an animal you’d love to keep as a pet



is an easy one for me; I so want some chickens of my own. As soon as we get the wedding out of the way and are back home, I shall be seeking out my nearest seller and getting myself two Mrs. Pepperpots- even their name is amazing and setting up my very own chicken run. Bliss! 

xoxox

1 comment: