Saturday 29 January 2011

Here comes the sun....

I don't know what it is at the minute, and I feel strange even typing it but I really cannot wait till summer. Normally it's the time of year I dread the most, I'm a redhead so no glorious tan for me but a painting of luminous fiery pink is all I get. I'm paranoid about my affectionately named "Nana Arms" and insist on wearing long sleeved tops even in scorching heat and I'm ridiculously allergic to bee stings so even the mere faint buzz of one sends me into full on panic mode. Despite all this I cannot wait to get a bit of warmth back, probably due to the near on Arctic conditions we have been bestowed with this winter.  I need: 


flowers back in my life


and dizzyingly high ice creams


picnic's in the park with friends


bike rides 


and trips to the beach

Roll on summer is all I can say, I might even take my cardi off too!!

xoxox




No comments:

Post a Comment