Wednesday 29 December 2010

Animal magic




Today I braved the sales for some bits and pieces for new years eve...perhaps I should have gone earlier but I just cant cope with the queue's and today was bad enough. Sadly I think i'd left it a little too late and the shops were practically bare apart from clothes that would make you look like a streetwalker; Horrific! I swear, I know this is going to make me sound old, but how tarty have clothes become... Bring back a 40's revival please, where clothes were beautiful and women dressed like ladies not dock-side hookers. Needless to say I didn't really find any clothes that I liked BUT I was completely seduced by these beautiful trinkets! There seems to be a certain animal theme running throughout them but I'm a sucker for anything with a bird or a cat on it! Enough said! 






xoxoxoxox

1 comment: