Thursday 16 December 2010

the kitchen dream


For years it has been my dream to own a Kitchenaid mixer. I know this is slightly sad, okay I know this is very sad and not quite a Bayswater or a Birkin, but I think they are one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen and bloody Lawson has one in every colour it would seem! I just want one!! Witch!!!  I'm sorry Nigella I take that back as I'm a little bit in lady love with you and never really meant it, but still 3!!! Unfair... but with a price tag of £390 this is sort of the reason that I don't quite own one yet, but a lady can dream right? So whilst doing a bit of kitchen equipment perving this morning I found some other treats that I don't think my kitchen will ever be quite complete without...







xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment