Sunday 22 May 2011

I am a bad bad person!!!

But i am back!! 
I can't believe how long it has been since I have blogged!! I have a whole bountiful sack full of excuses as to why i haven't blogged in, what feels like a age but the main two are the now HUSBAND!!! yes thats right, the wedding finally arrived; broke my laptop and what with a wedding to pay for and shoes to buy a new laptop just sadly wasn't my number one buy... and the second of course was the wedding... It was terrific!!! 



Just a few little snaps there of the wedding, which was ridiculously tacky and therefor profoundly excellent in my book!! 
I leave you with my Brownie promise that i will be back soon all kawaii/foody/cutey blogged up, I have so much to tell you, and so many new recipes to share with you all!!

xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment