Day 11 – What’s in your makeup bag?
Well I don't own a make up bag, I own a make up box. It used to be a make up bag till the man friend complained that there was make up everywhere and he forgot what our surfaces looked like, so I had to upgrade to a box (fair enough really...) I have, like most women I think, an absolute shed-load of make up but only actually regularly use about 4 pieces of it. These are my can't leave the house without items and they are:
- Bright red lipstick
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Black and white Kohl liner
- Eyebrow pencil
If I have these items, Im pretty much good to go. My next photo challenge was:
Day 12 – A photograph of the town you live in.
Well I live in sunny old Kingston Upon Hull.
The Humber Bridge
These are some of the glorious attractions in the city of Hull. I looked up Hull on the Internet and it said the top things to do here were:
- Streetlife Museum of Transport: "This is a museum of all forms of transport sited in a purpose built building open in 1989. It contains horse drawn carriages, trains, cycles and all aspects of transport!
Well you can tell your onto a winner already, yes? It's next recommendation was:
- The Deep: "The Deep is a large aquarium which permits you to walk inside the tank within a transparent tunnel to view the marine life close up. It particularly specialises in Sharks."
I took my grandad last week...it had 6 sharks...Hmmm.... Had a nice salad for lunch though...
- The Humber Bridge "The bridge once held the world record as the longest single span suspension bridge. More than 100,000 vehicles use the bridge each week."
Not bad I suppose really, probably the most exciting thing to happen to Hull since:
- William Wilberforce House "Birthplace of William Wilberforce. William Wilberforce (24 August 1759 – 29 July 1833) was a British politician, a philanthropist and a leader of the movement to abolish the slave trade."
Good claim to fame really for little old Hull but were not exactly hitting the heady lights of New York, Paris or London just yet...I hear were getting the roads resurfaced though so Hull 1- Paris 0.