Thursday 29 September 2011

decisions decisions decisions.....

Well Im still on the hunt for the perfect tattoo. After much "umming" and "ahhing" I have decided that I want to get the small tattoo on my arm lazered off! Scary I know.... and yes thats the worst picture its back to front and everything but you get the jist...I got it done a few months after I met the man, and I guess there must have been something good about it cos were together 5 years later but it's just such a badly done tattoo that I want something amazing to represent us not the scribblings of a man with three thumbs.. sooo Im looking into getting it lightened with lazers!! SCARY!!! It is meant to hurt like crazy but it will be worth it in the end I'm sure when I have some gorgeous piece of art on me! 


The themes I have been looking at are Tea Cups,



looove this it's sooo cute and it has a nice meaning to me...


My family is all about tea!! 


Still loving the Russian Doll idea too. I like the thought of that it's what's inside that counts...


I just loved this picture^^^ It makes me happy....

and the child inside me is still loving a bit of Disney


and Totoro....


xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment